One Mans Tragedy Is Another Mans Comedy

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Man's Best Friend

There is a new doggie in my house... His name, Tiger! My sister brought him back from Singapore because her new house does not allow pets. Tiger is a stuck up Singaporean yorkshire terrier and loves to eat bacon strips.
















barbie dog 'tiger'


I have met Tiger before a few times when I visited my sister in Singapore, he hated me... He bit my jeans and wouldn't let go. When I called his name, he would distant himself from me, damn jual mahal. Then took the bacon strip out from the packet... Tiger rushed towards me immediately sat down and reached out its paw to shake hands with me (slut). I then fed him... and tried to pat him... he ran away.

He has been here for two weeks now... starting to settle down, marking his territory every where in the house. Because he is so small in size... he is allowed to stay inside the house. One morning, my mom tied him outside the garden so that she could clean the house. I was still sleeping... suddenly my mom woke me up and told me that Tiger's jaw was dripping with blood. There was blood outside the house everywhere... I had to flush it, Bad dog!

The next day I saw him trying to pounce on a squirrel in the garden. What a cool dog... probably yesterday morning he ripped off the head of the squirrel and gobbled it down. I am so proud of him. We are starting to get along now... last night I came home late... Tiger came to me and poke me with his nose, I couldn't just go to bed and leave him alone. I took him upstairs to my room to sleep. After playing with him for sometime I felt tired and went to bed.

I opened my eyes just to see how he is doing, Tiger was sitting down... Then he started growling. It reminded me of the movie 06.06.06. I turned on the lights, he wasn't growling at me... Shit! You know they say dogs can see those type of things. I was freaked out... So I kicked Tiger out of the room and went to bed. Goodnight!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    eeyer u so mou yi hei.

    LOL

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Eniale said…

    The ending's damn funny wei.

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger smuggy said…

    jayelle: mana ada mou yi hei... im already afraid of the dark summore he wanna scare me like that

    eniale: hello!.. eh!?!.. you are khongs gf.. kekeke

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger liss said…

    that's the third dog named tiger that i know!
    and he is adorable, and carnivorous(?!)

    hello shmuggy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home