One Mans Tragedy Is Another Mans Comedy

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Police Story

This incident happened to me a few months back. It started at 3am one morning when I was picking up a friend, female obviously. I was waiting at one of the lorongs near her house as illustrated below. It was a familiar place for me to pick her up at that spot as her parents did not allow her to go out at night. But at 3am in the morning it was freaking spooky. She was planning to escape from her house through the backyard and then walk along the backalley... so dangerous. After 5 minutes of waiting in the car, I felt a bit worried so i shut the engine and came down from the car to see if anything was okay.














I stepped out from the car and had a peep into the backalley, while at it I noticed a motorcycle with two guys stopping behind my car. They were two malay guys dressed in windbreakers. "Oh shit! not at this time" I distant myself away from them thinking they were robbers, one of them came down and called me over.

malay guy: mari sini...
me: kenapa? *walking away*
malay guy: mari sini...
me: kenapa? *continues walking away*
malay guy: POLIS! JANGAN LARI!
- That triggered me to run!

This time hailats, confirm robbery already, pretend as police some more. Think I stupid meh!?!? So I ran for my life screaming my lungs out for HELP! HELP! HELP! three fucking times...No one was there to my rescue. It felt like nightmares I used to have when I was young with ugly monsters chasing me. Mahai... he didn't take off his helmet some more when chasing me... lagi scary. The other guy took the motor to block me on the next row on the left. I had a feeling they would catch me sooner or later, I had a brief thought about giving up but if I stopped what would they do to to me?. As I was approaching the end of the row of houses... the mother fucker was yelling shit like POLIS!! JANGAN LARI!! POLIS!! JANGAN LARI!! YOU LARI SAYA TEMBAK!!... yea yea whatever... wanna chase, chase lar.. so damn noisy somemore.

"saya tembak?!!?!?".... I turned my head back and I swear I saw the mother fucker pointing a gun at me from a distant. Ma chao hai!! thief these days got gun somemore!! then I ran even faster+hopping because I had a feeling that he was gonna shoot my legs. In my head I had flashbacks about my parents and I also had a picture of tomorrows newspaper headlines. I don't know why but I just did. So as I was saying, I was approaching the end of the lane... It all happened in a split second... I then made a quick right turn to the next row so that he couldn't take aim at me. I turned back and I had him out of my sight. Now I can plan my escape. I couldn't run anymore... I was too tired and was running out of breath. *ting!* came an idea... climb into peoples houses and hide. Kanineh... those people modify house and put their house gates so damn high. By the time I could climb to the peak of the gate, the cibai would have saw me in a vulnerable position and shoot my arse from there. I saw this bush by the house and I hid behind it immediately.




















The guy who was chasing me passed and didn't notice me, after that his partner passed with the motorcycle... Tee hee! so hais ended up discussing at the other end whether where I was. Behind the bush lar so hai. Then the motorcycle came from the opposite direction. I saw the beam of light from the motorcycle and held my breath again. Shit! my ass wasn't covered from the other side. He stopped right in front of me and called me to come out. Probably they'll just rob me and give me a good bashing after all the chasing I gave them and it'll be over... then can go yam cha with my bruised face. But no, when I came out he asked for my IC. Shit, he really was a copper after all. Then he asked...

Policeman: Apa you buat sini?
Me: Angkat kawan saje
Policeman: Kenapa bila saya panggil kamu... kamu lari?
Me: Saya ingat mau kena rompak ma!
Policeman: Kan saya dah cakap saya polis? kenapa kamu masih lari? *and shows me his uniform*
Me: Semua orang pun boleh cakap dia polis... saya ingat kamu tipu
Policeman: tapi kamu berani ah! pistol pun tak takut!!
Me: ehehehe....
Policeman: Saya ingat kamu mau curi kereta
......

And so, I had to do a driving test to drive my car which he thought I was trying to steal from one lamp post to another. I aced the test with distinction. After that I had to open every compartment of my car for them to check. The policemen who chased me by foot was surprisingly friendly. The other lazy arse who took the bike was fucking lanci, ask me go balai this that yada yada master yoda but the friendly policemen took care of stuff and let me off.

Oh yea and one of the cops bumped in to my friend while the other was going through my car, asked whether she knew me... she said no. :( ... but I could understand why. Then the policeman asked her where she was going.... tengah fatt hao the policeman. Then he came to me and asked "you mau angkat ini amoi ar?, ini amoi kawan you ah?" I said no... he kept pestering me to say yes. ughh...

7 Comments:

  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger liss said…

    funny la u! keep up with the blog kay?

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    copycat, credit me for the yada yada master yoda la

     
  • At 3:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha one of the funniest shit ever. Good 1st post mate keep up the good work

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger smuggy said…

    innovators are not immitators, yada yada was by you but yada yada master yoda was modified by me!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    damn..what an experience!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL, a classic indeed.

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha... funny.. but i cant understand why ur fren say she dunno u.. ?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home