One Mans Tragedy Is Another Mans Comedy

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Conman In My House

My classes have stalled for almost a week now, I have been waking up at 5pm and sleeping at 11am in the morning for the past week. I wake up have my dinner and off I go "bye ma! going out!" and I return home when people go out for taichi. My dad was not entirely happy with my new lifestyle thus constantly calling me to go home early which I ignored everytime. Most of the time I would be out in the cyber cafe's having a game of dota. There was one time he messaged me "Please be back home early... DO NOT waste your money at the internet cafe and utilize the home computer"... oh my god... he tried to psycho me. I went back late on that occasion eventhough my mood for gaming was not there.

I have never had this problem when I was staying in Malacca in the past during my studies there. He didn't bother at all... probably someone told him something bad about cyber cafe's. He told me "Don't go to the cyber cafe until late nights... you go there everyday somemore, later the boss think you rich and call people to rob you" okay... I didn't say anything back because I'm a good son and also because if I talked back, what my parents say usually come true, really.

A few days later, I went out with a few friends at around 5pm to have dinner. We had steamboat buffet at a restaurant in Sunway... NOT the one in Mentari where they served faceless octopus and prawns with disgusting brown stuff in it.. ewww! makes my hair stand. It was a friend's friend's newly opened restaurant there(cool leh me, know so many people). After eating we sat there for around 4 hours chatting away and waiting for the boss to join us for tarkei after he had tidy up his restaurant for tomorrows business. Then my phone vibrated... bRRrrRrrrRrr!! who could that be? oh, its a message from my dad. "Please tah pao murtabak kambing for me"

Instead of waiting there, I went to tah pao his murtabak kambing and sent it home. I planned to rejoin my friends after that to save time. After taking away the murtabak kambing, I headed straight home to serve my dad hot murtabak! so I parked my car outside and brought his murtabak in. Doom, doom, doom, doom... as he walked down the stairs, "Pa, I bought your favorite murtabak from the same shop".... "hmm!" he replied with a deep voice. "hehe, pa I go out again" and then he went balistic " WHAT!?!?!?! YOU JUST CAME BACK AND YOU WANT TO GO OUT AGAIN!??!?? NO!!!.... "but...but... but... " then I realised it was a trap. He set me up, tah pao his MURTABAK so that I will come home and lock me up, literally. "Buat Baik Di Balas Jahat".

And so, I was forced to stay home... internet connection was down. Tough luck... The next morning I saw my dad, he told me that the murtabak was not delicious, yeah cause I bought it with a black heart.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't blame your father really, such a mischievous son calls for drastic ideas. Haha, like father like son.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    padan muka! akakaka 20 years old already still need father to use conman tricks to control 15 year old wannabe gangster kids who think they have the contacts.

    "cool leh me, know so many people" (3rd paragraph, line 5)

    oh wait, your the same too, anak derhaka with a black heart!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha. Good stuff. Write more!

     
  • At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NEVER TELL ME YOU GOT BLOG.....

    i am so damn emo now.

    HANYIJiNnnnNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..

    lol lol lol

    blogging~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    LINKING YOU!! whHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL super funny la u!

    k set! keep writing stuff and i'll bring readers in for u! ganbate;D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home