One Mans Tragedy Is Another Mans Comedy

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Teleport No Jutsu!

Hello! there are a few videos here I would like to share with you guys. They are pretty short but I find it really funny. These are ninja videos of me taken by my friend Ade while we were having our break... Enjoy!

Video One: Smuggy teleports behind enemy and knocks him out with a deadly karate chop!


Smuggy is kung fu fighting! hiak! He was as fast as lightning! hiak!

Video Two: Smuggy teleports behind enemy and delivers a low blow!

Video Three: Smuggy morphs into his enemy


These are the few videos I got from my friend. Thanks Ade jambu! hope you guys enjoyed it :P tata!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please take note !!!
    There was a very "CUTE" background cameo in video#1 and video#2 waving happily to the audience.

    Sedna

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger KY said…

    you guys have way too much time on hand. lol

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hahaha SOHAI LIKE SHIT!!!!
    TRANSFORMMMMMM WTFF!!

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eh that anonymous is me

     
  • At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol what the hell... u mad pilots...

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ill give u more vids if i find them. That was from my old phone that i lost while playing DOTA last year. Curse that game =p

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    these has got to be one of the most creative clips i've seen!! hahaha =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home